英文計畫名稱：Forward-looking River Water Quality & Environment Management Plan for 2019 (Central Region)
執行時間：2019/03/20 ~ 2019/12/31
- 本團隊藉由包含洋仔厝溪、石牛溪、五福排水、鹿谷麒麟潭等6場次現地調查執行成果，並依本年度逐月水質監測數據、水質水量補充調查結果，據以提出彰化縣洋仔厝溪截流、雲林縣石牛溪等2處水環境改善計畫；另配合中區縣市前瞻計畫執行進度，辦理2場次進度協商會議，期間亦協助包含前瞻計畫相關審查意見研提、資料綜整、現場勘查、計畫追蹤管考等行政庶務工作。而為確保中區縣市皆妥善落實各項生態檢核評估作業，本團隊則協助環保署追蹤、管考地方政府有關各作業階段之生態檢核考量/實施、及其成果資訊公開情形，並赴各工程現場進行現況拍攝與確認。此外，工作團隊已完成惠來系統「新舊交替 帶動惠來」、綠川「柳葉光影 川流靈光」、雲林溪「柳暗花明 重現雲林」等3部亮點紀錄片之拍攝，並製作3項前瞻計畫懶人包、及彙整新虎尾溪整治大事紀要，用以發佈於署內前瞻粉絲團、水質保護網等相關網站更新所需，進而加強前瞻水環境計畫之宣導效益。
The Forward-looking River Water Quality & Environment Management Plan (Central Region) is an entrusted project to assist Environmental Protection Administration of the Executive Yuan in executing the Plan. The achievements after execution are as follows:
- The team of this project (hereinafter referred to as “this team”) proposed a plan to dam Yangzi Chuo River in Changhua County and an environment improvement plan for Shiniu River and another river in Yunlin County, based on the survey at 6 sites including Yangzi Chuo River, Shiniu River, Wufu Water Discharge Area, and Lugu Qilin Lake, and based on the monthly monitor data of water quality within this year as well as the result of supplementary survey on water quality and quantity. Additionally, the team held 2 negotiation meetings in accordance with the progress laid out in the forward-looking plan for the central counties and cities. During the process, the team helped with administrative tasks including proposal of opinions on the Project, data collection, site investigation, and Project tracking and evaluation. To ensure the central counties and cities properly implements ecological inspection and evaluation, this team helped Environmental Protection Administration track and evaluate local governments’ ecological inspection, evaluation and implementation in every phase as well as how they publicize their achievements, and went to each work site where the team filmed and verified the development. Furthermore, this team has completed filming 3 featured documentaries respectively introducing the HuiLai 3 rivers, Lyu-Chuan Canal, and Yunlin River. The team made “Introduction of Three Forward-looking Projects for Dummies” and “Chronology of HsinHuWei River Remediation” which were publicized on the Facebook Page of Environmental Protection Administration, Water Quality Protection Web and other websites to enhance the promotion of the Project.
- This team proposed river environment improvement plans respectively for HsinHuWei River, Beigong River, Yangzi Chuo River, and Shiniu River. The team conducted supplementary survey on water quality and quantity at 51 sites (including heavy metals inspection at 30 sites), through which the team proposed water quality improvement strategies as well as plans for bettering Yangzi Chuo River and Shiniu River. To enhance the result of water quality improvement at critical monitoring stations within the central region that falls under the Project, the team picked out and made a monthly list of stations with deteriorating monitoring results, and sorted out upstream enterprises with potential cause for pollution, which were presented to environment protection supervisors as a reference for auditing and control. The team also worked with local environment protection bureaus to audit and sample enterprises (30 enterprises audited; 20 enterprises sampled; 4 enterprises deemed as having discharged incompliant waste water and reported to local governments for judgment, re-examination and education), to increase the control over critical targets in the governed region. Moreover, the team held the “25th Negotiating Meeting on Beigong River and HsinHuWei River Pollution Rectification” to inquire the results of pollution rectification in counties and cities, increase horizontal communications, and increase momentum for collaboration between the central and local governments.
- To improve the control over construction quality and execution progress of water quality improvement facilities subsidized by Environmental Protection Administration, the team conducted monitoring of water environment improvement projects at 35 sites, and helped putting up the annual execution report which contains common errors by the project organizers, project designers and supervisors, and construction contractors which are used as a reference for the Environmental Protection Administration, local authorities and related personnel.
- This team assisted with conducting a performance evaluation and award ceremony for the monitoring period of 2018, a seminar for experience exchange, a meeting to discuss project proposal for 2020, and a review meeting to share the results of river pollution remediation assessment program. The team helped review the plan to reduce river pollution of key monitoring stations, maintained performance tracking and evaluation, and revised guidelines on evaluation system for river pollution reduction, in order to set up guidelines of river pollution prevention for local government, and improve the result of pollution reduction of key monitoring stations.
- The team proposed a plan to make Mailiao Township in Yulin County and TienWei Township of Changhua County the exemplary townships which reuse animal waste, and recommended 2 sites as the central processing centers. The team visited and taught 26 animal farms to file applications for recycling water to be used for irrigating plants, helped 12 small animal farms submit a plan for waste water management, and held 2 seminars/meetings for critical figures, in order to further promote waste reuse by the aforementioned exemplary townships. Additionally, in order to properly control waste water pollution of the animal farms at critical monitoring stations, the team audited and sampled the animal farms (29 audited; 20 sampled; 6 enterprises deemed as discharging incompliant waste water; 2 enterprises found bypassing and reported to local governments for judgment, re-examination and education) to stop enterprises which do not properly process waste water from animal farms and pollute rivers at will.
- The team helped track and assess the total water quantity control plan for Fongli River in Miaoli County, Zhan Chuo Yuan Canal of Dali River in Taichung City, and the 3 Canals in Changhua County. The team made a list of enterprises for auditing as well as a list of water quality data for evaluation. For stations with deteriorating monitoring results regarding to floating solids or other items for monitoring water quality, 3D inspection of unmanned aerial vehicles were utilized to conduct 8-day unmanned operations on ChongGung River and HoLong River in Miaoli County, Wu River in Taichung City, HsinHuWei River and BeiGong River in Yunlin County. 3-Dimension immediate inspection were conducted to maintain the quality of rivers in counties and cities in the central region. For water resources and environment education, the team co-organized the “Outdoor Educational Activity at Shihmen Dam” to foster education on environment and water protection to personnel within the Environmental Protection Administration.
The team has successfully completed the above mentioned tasks, and proposed enhancement measures and strategies corresponding to the achievements during execution as well as the problems that were encountered. The team made suggestions including a supplementary inspection item using ammonium nitrogen, expanding investigation of basic water quality information in the central region, and further collecting water-related literatures.