計畫執行人員： 顏美芳、余青翰、謝宛諭、郭誌慶、陳于倩、王 凡
計畫執行期間： 103 年4 月9 日至103 年12 月31 日
巴塞爾公約（Basel Convention on the Control of Transboundary
Movement of Hazardous wastes and their Disposal）
混合五金廢料（Mixed Metal Scrap）
1. 為兼顧環境保護與產業發展，已針對解除禁止輸入12 項混合五金廢料進行環境影響及法規管理配套分析與評估，並研提三方案研析報告。
2. 已配合環保署環訓所，提供廢棄物輸出、輸入管理教材，並完成巴塞爾公約資訊網頁更新14 次。
1. 已依據輸出至韓國、新加坡廢棄物情形，篩選受訪處理機構，並於12月2 日至6 日參訪韓國、12 月17 日至20 日參訪新加坡各2 家處理機構及環保主管機關。
1. 已完成巴塞爾公約第九次開放式工作組會議（2014年9月15日至9月19日）2 人次出席，並彙整會議重點及與會交流資訊，提出出國報告；並蒐集亞洲廢棄物相關會議資訊。
The project completed the following tasks: (1) the environmental impactanalysis and regulatory management supporting measures for permitting mixed metal scraps import, (2) reviewing domestic regulations and laws of transboundary movement of hazardous wastes, (3) abroad on-site visit of exported waste disposal facility, and (4) the participation of international activities related to waste management. Details are described in the following section.
1. The environmental impact analysis and regulatory management supportingmeasures for permitting mixed metal scraps import
(1) In consideration of both the benefits for rare metal industry development and the potential environmental impacts, the environmental impact analysis was conducted on twelve categories of mixed scrap metals proposed for import permission, and the supporting management measures were evaluated, including analysis report of three alternative plans.
(2) The contents of the analysis report includes: (A) the introduction and scope of the report, (B) the regulatory history of the mixed scrap metals, (C) the status of rare metal industry in Taiwan, (D) the feasibility assessment of revoking ban on mixed scrap metals import; and (E) the proposal of legal regulation and supporting management measures.
2. Reviewing domestic regulations and laws of transboundary movement of
(1) In concert with the draft cyclic resources act, regulations and laws were drafted and proposed, including the draft transboundary movement of hazardous wastes regulation, the draft waste resource categories import ban and management regulations, the draft waste resource categories export ban and management regulations, the draft revision of industrial waste categories for industrial material requirements, and the draft waste export/import permit reviewing and issuing regulation.
(2) The waste export/import management training materials were provided to the environmental professionals training institute, EPA. The industrial waste export/import permit application and procedure instruction handbook was completed. The Basel Convention information website was revised fourteen times.
3. On-site visit to waste disposal facilities abroad
(1) Two separate on-site visit trips to Korea and Singapore were completed. Each trip visited two selected disposal facilities which processed wastes imported from Taiwan, as well as one government environmental agency.
(2) The waste management regulatory framework and regulations of Korea and Singapore were researched and analyzed. Data collected from four on-site visit disposal facilities were synthesized, including the disposal methods, the pollution control installations, and the categories and amounts of waste imported from Taiwan. Suggestions were made regarding the cyclic resource issues in the Asia-pacific region.
4. The participation of international activities related to waste management
(1) Two representatives participated in the ninth meeting of the open-ended working group of the Basel Convention (from September 15 to 19, 2014). The meeting information and discussion with other meeting participants were synthesized and written in report. Asian conference information related to waste management ware also collected.
(2) The waste management regulations of Japan were collected, researched and translated to Chinese. An analysis report of the Japanese waste disposal laws, and the definition of wastes and hazardous wastes in the Basel Convention were completed.